Saturday, March 23, 2013

From the top

This is where I start shaming myself into losing weight and exercising more. The temptation may be huge to sit in my computer chair at home or at work--and cuddle my kitties--but I'm going to have to start making myself get up and get moving at least a few times a day.

ShopKick has been good for at least getting DR (Dear Roomie) and me out of the house every so often, but more often than not, I find myself reluctant to go to the gym. I feel like I should be glad that I'm at least getting out of that house; I've not always been good about doing that. (In fact, I've said more than once, if I could live life as a hermit, I might well do that.)

But now it's time to get my embarrassment on. It's time for the "where I'm starting from" pictures to go up. And why yes, I am dreading it.

Currently, I weight 74.7kg/164.6lbs. I'm 172 cm/5'7.5" tall. (My goal is 59kg/130lbs.) These photos were taken Wednesday, when I was at 75.2kg, but the measurement were taken today. I'll try my best to do both on the same day from here on out.


20 March 2013, 8pm
Waist: 81.5cm/32"
Hips: 104cm/41"
Thigh: 57cm/22.5"
Forearm: 22.5cm/9"
Wrist: 16cm/6.25"
Neck: 35cm/13.75"
This gives me the following stats:
  • BMI: 25.25
  • Body Fat Percentage: 27.08%
  • Waist-to-Hip Ratio: 0.78

No comments:

Post a Comment